发表于 2006-4-25 19:37:43
MATERIALS: shown in "Peaches & Cream" cotton yarn, color 137 Sunrise |
NEEDLES: US 7
- Cast on 6 stitches.
- Work in seed stitch for 10".
- Next Row: knit 2 tog, yarn over, knit 2 together, yarn over, knit 2 together. (5 sts)
- Next Row: knit 1, purl 1, increase in next stitch, knit 1, purl 1. (6 sts)
- Work in seed stitch for 10" from yarn over row.
- Bind off.
- Pick up bind off end of work. Fold it to 1/3" above yarn over row. Sew top and side seams. You have created an invisible pocket which can only be entered through the holes made by the 2 yarn overs. Pick up cast on end of work. Sew to bottom of pocket. Insert pens or pencils into pocket through the 2 holes made by the yarn overs.
TO CUSTOM-SIZE YOUR BOOK MARK
- Measure around book where strap will go. Subtract 1".
- Divide this number by 2. This is your length which you will work each side to.
- EXAMPLE: Measurement: 31". Subtract 1" = 30". Divide by 2 = 15". Work for 15",
work yarn over row and increase row, work for 15" bind off. Finish as above.
對不起, 沒有圖解, 只有instruction! 有興趣的話, 織織看啊! 我朋友給我e-mail, 自己仍未織啊.