使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 14:51:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省 联通数据上网公共出口
漂亮的围巾,好看的颜色,多只几条,大家都喜欢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 14:52:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建省莆田市 联通

Dwelling - Qzone log. Html

| back to logs list

320362 2009 年 12 月 14 日 22:57 reading (loading. ..) comments (2) category: personal diary
  this is a story after 70,80, as if that is your story. this is a story from the students, then, if the community is more than made a girl, then this movie is like a naked girl standing in front of you, is so off without complete skin. whether you are a man or a woman, maybe you can find in the play the role of your own ~ ~ ~

girlfriend,uggs classic tall, maybe you're gentle, hard work, dedication to love but was injured venus beckham; maybe you're passionate and fickle but humane heroic and shameful algae; maybe you're doing everything for the home without any selfish motives, broad minded wife, song; maybe you're pointing the nose every day, swore not to be his wife su chun money; maybe you're scolded every day, the nose pointing to her husband, her husband out of trouble and anxious, careful planning, tao tao lao lao everything for the home haiping; maybe you're into middle age, a successful career, a wife at home children, outside the concubine of song siming! ! ye hao is the betrayal is betrayal ye hao, this movie will pull your heart, perhaps because, like you, like seaweed feel guilty because of betrayal; maybe you like seaweed greed as beckham missed your beloved; or you and haiping su chun, like, like a dream with the city but in the big city led a hard life; or your family as dangerous as the song family; or your family like the talk of the town house; perhaps because you attempt to do me like beckham graduated ~~~~

story, there are three detail, let me almost to tears. algae for the first time affair came back, she said she of the month, and then beckham gentle rub to help her stomach, that is how the familiar action. once upon a time, so be careful of the pain we are all our beloved girl, like algae and beckham each pair of the same couple, all for his beloved girl of the month when the gentle rubbing over her belly, but we love the girl betrayal of promises idea of what that person is no longer dim light, that is what a painful episodes; per second is the seaweed and the end of love song stolen after a rainy night in the car blocking beckham, beckham ran helplessly in the face of the beloved girl sitting in someone else's audi car, beckham looked so helpless, how can he compete with others, except for that sixty thousand dollars and a sincere, he should give something to win back the love, can only are helpless away; third time beckham coma woke up, took photos of the film two people have memories, and then burst into tears with a towel and said: \, i can not give up, i have loved you to the bone. \beckham then two people are algae and cry aloud. the face of his girlfriend's betrayal, how my heart aches, but can not give up, it is a multi-piercing pain.

in the face of reality, what competitive advantages does becks, i sympathize with david beckham, in fact, i sympathize with us. i feel like how the poor, like beckham. you just graduated from college after 80 this generation, we ask for money no money, no room to room. if we do not save us that his girlfriend of 25 ice cream; the night of christmas eve is not more than one hundred votes, said the film buy a pirated disc; shopping pressure along the road we are not poor; do not follow us everywhere, rent an apartment, do not buy discounted clothes, do not ~ ~ ~ ~ might not follow the song of the algae. that is the reality, the reality may be because of distance, perhaps because of work, perhaps because of a wedding room, but are similar, as beckham is not enough economic capacity.

we are the same as david beckham, is not no fight, not lazy, not chihepiaodu, and we just need time. apart from a true heart, and an effort to create a happy heart, and that the meager savings, i did not, which is the least competitive, and only economic power is most competitive. that rainy night, beckham song stuck in the seaweed and the audi car, beckham, what competitive advantage? he can say? only silently leave.

who is right, not random comment. we sympathize with david beckham, beckham ming injustice for us, some people spit love song and seaweed, algae and others sympathetic to the love song. i do not think beckham was wrong, he would not say how to algae, and algae found by his affair, he forgave seaweed, maybe some people will say he does not lend money to her sister, and his use of his money, naturally like beckham said, not a panacea for the poor, the sick at home if the algae, he loaned his wrong. haiping money to buy a house, in the face after 80 beckham anxious to get married do not buy a house? beckham why pay for her vanity moreover, it is not very high loan-sharking, 60,000 a year to 6000 is also of interest. algae looks like there is nothing wrong, the first seaweed and return both the money and mobile phones by song siming, and to draw the line with him, you can go to song siming the second time, she is not for themselves, is to give my sister also usury, sea ping two sisters, in a complex metropolis, what power do they have! she can speak like a song, even if it is sold themselves money, 60,000 dollars, she did not for themselves, when they know was wrong when she looked back, she eventually returned to the state that 500 million,cardy ugg boots, we how shameless she does speak well, in some ways she is humane; but her bones have an restless. song siming the first time the face of rude, she does not choose the ultimate resistance, but the instinct of revolt the next closed his eyes on his own, and then in front of beckham is so pure, but during the day in front of her is a song slut. she betrays her boyfriend david beckham, beckham knows the future or to forgive her, she still has the car on the song siming, but also to the other song siming, rather than try to comfort david beckham, beckham to find ways to restore their own, the first night sleeping in a small shell bed, the next night's sleep in song siming enron bed, we can see she is a disgrace. song siming looks great sense of responsibility, but his father as a child, he did not do his wife and daughter should do the responsibilities and obligations as a government official, he did not stay honest and clean, but collusion. this is the perfect ending! each game has rules of the game, god is fair, the world is no free lunch, whether you are get that way, and ultimately make you pay for, song and family life with his pay; seaweed with his beckham and her uterus pay ~ ~

along the way no one seems wrong. beckham wrong? seaweed wrong? haiping wrong? this society is wrong? are not, wrong is human greed, human desire is like water, like yuehe yue thirsty! the tragedy comes from two words, that is, \married man's song siming, if not just for the sake of money, if not just for the sake of love another, he may have a happy home, algae if you do not covet another man, she will have a full body and a love of her husband. every word everyone says to do everything, in fact, there will be corresponding consequences! ! there are no shortcuts to success,ugg classic mini, only the same as the su-chun and haiping, step by step, even if life is finally in sight, even for a dollar and fight, but that is the most effective way to success. marriage is not the tomb of love, fate and love that is the continuation of love may eventually become family, haiping love is proved that the first accused her husband will not make money every day,uggs boots, no promotion, every day quarrels, but her husband out of but afterwards they worried, would give up all to save her husband. life can not be so perfect, love can not always have that sweet, since inevitably live in quarrels that is life, life is trivial lock! life is dull! is really nothing exciting!

watching this film, i understood my own way. whether you play any role at all times in good faith with ourselves. to happiness, no shortcuts,ugg boot shop, only the same as haiping and su chun, happy life on our own hands and create,grey ugg boots! trouble is only temporary! after the rain i believe there will be sunny! !

80 comrades after! us fight!

label after algae beckham song siming 80 dwelling
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 14:53:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建省莆田市 联通

Recruitment of the ladies room for a space friend!

- qzone log. htmlrecruitment of the ladies room for a space friend,black ugg boots!

interested,classic uggs, please join the family now,short uggs!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 14:54:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建省福州市鼓楼区 电信
::::
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 14:55:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 湖北省黄石市 电信
  和你一样,织了又织,埋在披肩里无法自拔。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-15 14:55:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 北京市 联通
有图解吗?很漂亮啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

论坛地图|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|颜色表|下载APP客户端|编织人生 ( ICP12028468-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 02:45